I’ve launched and grown three businesses and have expertise in the areas of leadership development, identifying internal obstacles, harnessing collective wisdom, uncovering habits of the mind, understanding conditioned tendencies and seeing new perspectives. Additionally, I am a certified coach with ICF and have a Master's Degree in Educational Psychology from The University of Texas at Austin.
My experience as a professional executive and leadership coach includes:
- Co-created Chrysalis Program for Women Leaders
- Developed multiple leadership programs for small companies to large enterprises that were implemented across three continents
- Created the "Own Your Career" Career Management System utilized by career coaching clients
- Coached 1000s of individuals at all levels including entrepreneurs to senior-level executives
- Corporate experience including talent development and training & development
- Lecturer on career strategies at the McCombs School of Business.
- Authored two e-books on Owning Your Impact & Owning Your Career
- Written hundreds of thought leadership articles
- Featured speaker for non-profits, private companies, universities and at numerous conferences and events including SXSW